Lindsay is from Fairfax, Virginia and holds a degree in Commerce (with concentrations in marketing and management) from the McIntire School of the University of Virginia. She joined Sonic Promos in February 2010 as an addition to the sales team.
In the past, Lindsay has worked in public relations and event planning, assisting various non-profit organizations in their outreach efforts. As of October 2011, Lindsay works remotely for Sonic Promos from Austin, TX where she enjoys hiking in the Texas Hill Country with her dog Renley and husband Stephen, scoping out live comedy and salsa dancing.
- If you could have a super power, what would it be? Time travel!
- What’s your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving. Four days off, lots of great food, quality time with family, fall weather, and no need to buy and wrap gifts. What’s not to love?
- If you could be anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds, where would you go? Switzerland or New Zealand.
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? A live cicada.
- Have you been told you look like someone famous, if so, who? I get Mariel and Margaux Hemingway a lot
- Favorite drink? Non-alcoholic: kombucha. Alcoholic: a shot of tequila.
- If you could be on any reality show, which would it be? The Amazing Race. The contestants get to visit the most incredible places!