- Brand Manager
Sara joined Sonic in 2015 as a Brand Manager. She enjoys building relationships with clients and helping them find the best marketing solution. Prior to Sonic, Sara worked in advertising, retail and hospitality. She moved to Maryland in 2002 from Florida, and is finally getting used to cold winters. When not working, she is trying to keep up with her two teenagers and fur baby.
- What drives you crazy at work? Most days I like to listen to music and it drives me crazy that I can’t sing out loud along with it. No one needs to be subjected to my singing voice, but I love to sing along!
- What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a nurse, like pretty much all of the women in my family.
- Where did you go last time you were in a plane? I went to Chicago, and I did not get shot at walking down the street.
- If you could be anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds, where would you go? A warm, sunny beach preferably on the Gulf of Mexico or the Caribbean Sea.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve? People who don’t have a sense of urgency.