- Account Manager
My name is Julia, and I am a life-long Maryland resident and I have been living in small town USA, otherwise known as Poolesville MD for 17 years. I chose to attend college in the arctic tundra, otherwise known as Penn State University in State College Pennsylvania. I graduated this past May, and have worked for Sonic since! I have a HEALTHY obsession with hot sauce, and dogs (Who doesn’t? Dogs are the best animal, don’t argue with me). I am the youngest of three and the only girl so yes, I might be a little spoiled on occasion, but I am also pretty good at getting out of a brother head lock and standing my ground, so watch out!
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Flying – so I wouldn’t have to deal with traffic!
- What drives you crazy at work?
Being inside when it’s nice out
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A sloth because they get to sleep in the trees all day
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
For 5 more wishes. I would say unlimited but that feels like it could spiral into something bad very quickly
- What decade would you live in?
I would like to be born in 1955 to experience all the good music, if I had to choose, but I’m also really happy with the decade I’m in now.
- If could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and what ONE question would you ask?
Stevie Wonder, and I would ask him if he could just follow me around and sing all day
- If you could witness any event, past, present or future, what would it be?
Woodstock! Hippies everywhere
- If you could be anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds, where would you go?
My bed, life is hard. But in reality I would go to Thailand or Prague
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
The center of attention probably.. I was that kind of kid
- Have you been told you look like someone famous, if so, who?
One person said Kelly Osbourne when I was about 11 years old and I never quite got over that.
- Have you ever met someone famous?
I met the cast of Extreme Home Makeover when they did a house in my town, but I don’t really think they are famous.
- Top five favorite movies?
Deathproof, O’ Brother Where Art Thou, Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation, Wet Hot American Summer, and Now and Then
- Top five favorite songs?
As by Stevie Wonder, Tree by The River by Iron and Wine (NPR Tiny desk version), Only Love by Mumford & Sons, Walking on a Dream by Empire of the Sun, I’m Looking Through You by The Beatles
- TV character you can most relate to?
Linda and Tina from Bobs Burgers
- Favorite drink?
Chocolate milk, or a really spicy bloody Mary
- What’s on your refrigerator?
A grocery list
- If you could only smell three things for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Bacon, my perfume, and fresh cut grass
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I have misophonia, otherwise known as everything is my pet peeve
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? If you could create an ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Mexican food. My ice cream flavor would be tres leches cake
- Worst pick up line?
All of them!
- If you could be amazing at one sport, what would it be?
Football, I would get paid millions and only have to play in games for 6 months