- Brand Manager
I grew up in Richmond, Virginia and studied Art History and French at the University of Virginia. After graduating I moved to New York City, where I spent six years working at Sotheby's auction house. Looking for a change of pace I moved back to Richmond and started working at Sonic. In my free time I am a personal trainer, I practice yoga and I enjoy being outside...especially by the beach.
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- What was the last book you read?
My Misspent Youth by Meghan Daum
- Where did you go last time you were in a plane? Miami
- If you could be anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds, where would you go? If we’re talking where would I like to be right now, at this moment instead of here, I would say Colombia. If we’re talking more generally if I had once place I could get to in a matter of seconds on the regular, I’d say home, wherever that happens to be. The trip home from anywhere always seems exponentially longer than the trip out.
- Have you ever met someone famous?
Once I smiled at Drake and then he kind of grinned back awkwardly and then looked away. Dunno if that counts...
- If you could be on any realty show, what would it be?
Ninja Warrior. But only the Japanese version.