- Chief Operating Officer
Julianne has served as Chief Operating Officer for Sonic Promos since 2009. She took on partial ownership of the company in 2000, but her initial role as “silent” partner has grown steadily louder over the years. Julianne spent a decade devoted to nonprofit development before officially joining the Sonic Promos team as a Development Consultant in 2006. While she still provides guidance and advice for Sonic’s nonprofit clients, she now handles all aspects of human resources, accounting and office management.
Julianne holds a Bachelor of Arts from The American University. She and her husband Seth live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. with two kids and a handful of pets.
- If you could be amazing at one sport, what would it be? Gymnastics. Specifically trampoline
- What’s your biggest pet peeve? Poor grammar.
- If you could be on any realty show, what would it be? Any one of those home makeover shows would be great… get someone else, who knows what they are doing, to organize and decorate my house!
- Top five favorite movies? Parenthood, The Muppet Movie, The Jerk, The Jazz Singer (Neil Diamond version, of course) The Beastmaster.
- What’s on your refrigerator? A lot of pictures of kids, by kids and for kids. And a surprising number of magnets shaped like dog bones. Coolest thing on the fridge? A magnetic vase – love it!